Something on programming:
Most of the stuff I've done is interesting only to my clients. Here are a few general interest items:
Boyer-Moore Fast String Searching Algorithm
- Use a safe scanf() where fgets() might be used.
Reverse ctime() function
- Converts from a ctime() Date/Time formatted string back to a time_t. Useful for difftime() etc.
- ISO C implementation of the classic 1972 Invicta game
- Terminal-based simple slider puzzle game, developed to amuse my 4-year-old.
Uses curses, but tries to keep the display routines isolated.
- Singly-linked list example